Koleksi Lirik Lagu Rohani

Thursday 15 November 2018

Yolanda Adams- Golden


Audio Player

Title Yolanda Adams- Golden
Source Pierre Reacts Channel With Your Girl Reese
Duration 04:01

Lyrics / Lirik :
Yeah, Everything we touch turns Golden
Yeah, Everything we touch turns Golden
Yeah, Everything we touch turns Golden
Everything we touch turns Golden

He told me that I was the apple of His eye
Then He told me there were big things I could define
Then He gave me all the power that was in his hands
Reassuring there were things that I could command

If that's what you want
The ability, the authority
If that's what you need
The power and the victory
He's got what you want
The power to rule, the power to reign
Come get what you need
Coz it's all in His name, and everything we touch turns Golden

Yolanda Adams- Golden Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 komentar:

Post a Comment